Cumbrian Codgers Outing around Kirkby Lonsdale
Thursday 13th December 2018
This month we visit Clapham for the first time and revisit Kirkby Lonsdale and Sedbergh.
Download the flier for full tower details:Codgers December 2018
Here are the key details:
- 10:45 to 11:45 St James, Clapham – 6 bells; 10–2–2 in G Postcode: LA2 8DT
- 12:30 to 13:30 St Mary the Virgin, Kirkby Lonsdale – 6 bells; 12–1–23 in F# Postcode: LA6 2AX
- 13:30 to 15:00 Lunch at The Orange Tree, Kirkby Lonsdale – Postcode: LA6 2BD.
- 15:45 to 16:45 St Andrew, Sedbergh – 8 bells; 15–1–25 in F Postcode: LA10 5BZ
- If you would like to have lunch at the Orange Tree please give your order to Pat Evans at email@example.com or 01900 824647, no later than midnight on Monday 10th December.
The menus are attached –
- OT Menu p1, OT Menu p2, OT XMAS Menu 2018
- In addition, Chilli con Carne is available, served with chips or jacket potato, costing £3.95.
- Desserts will be available to order on the day.
Christmas Greetings from your Guest Organisers for December.
Pat and Gareth Evans
It would be most helpful if you could also let Pat know if you are planning to come along for all or part of the day so that she has a rough idea of numbers. Family and friends (ringing and non-ringing) are welcome.