St John the Evangelist
- Bells: 8: 21½ cwt (1093 kg) in E
- Service Ringing: Church closed
- Practice: No practice Bells removed
- Grid: NY015153
- Postcode: CA25 5BT
Contact:Mrs C de Cordova, 35 Thornton Road, Whitehaven, CA28 6UW
Phone: 01946 62986, or 07880 663116
- The last service was held on Sunday 19h March 2017.
- The bells were removed by Taylors in early March.
- It is hoped they will be transferred to a new location – details will be announced later
From the archives
49 peals were rung on the bells, link to Felstead database
Click to isten to one of the last peals http://www.grimmett.org/cleator.mp3